MCS’s MotoHawk® is a controls system application development tool that allows the user to create Simulink® * diagrams that run on MCS’s rugged, automotive quality embedded control modules.
[*—Simulink is a trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.]
MotoHawk is intended for control feature development, vehicle calibration and fleet testing.
MotoHawk is built on MCS’s ControlCore® production software framework and supports a variety of applications using both single controller and distributed by-wire implementations.
The MotoHawk Advantage
MotoHawk is a powerful development and prototyping system for Simulink/Stateflow users. Control models prototyped with MotoHawk move seamlessly from development into production.
- Auto-code generation of Simulink/Stateflow models using Embedded Coder/Stateflow Coder
- Rugged controllers for prototyping and production
- ControlCore enabled software
- Off-the-shelf engine control libraries
- Calibration using MotoTune or CCP based tools
- Responsive engineering and support services for a wide-range of applications
- Electronic control modules available for development, fleet and production
- Simpler, faster development
- Better testing using real ECM hardware
- Quickly develop and enhance software features in Simulink
- Analyze and control real-time OS from Simulink/Stateflow
- Direct access to the production controller’s I/O from Simulink
- Readable documentation of system design automatically created from models
- Lower cost for fleet testing; outfit an entire test fleet with rapid prototyping capability
- Custom block-set allows for integration of both handwritten and auto-code